Friday, October 22, 2010

Wrap it Up









Traveling IKEA in Belize






Pretending to be sharks

Swimming the channel

New Victoria Secret model of course

Disgust





Ya i touched that SHARK!!


So this was basically my dream come true... I came to belize hoping i would get to swim with dolphins but to my amazement the local tour guides on the Cayes told me dolphins dont even stay in this area because of the boat traffic... depressed i decided to go snorkeling anyways knowing sharks and stingrays were the next best thing... well as we were heading back in to shore what did i spy with my little eye... DOLPHINS!! it was amazing!! there were like 5 of them and the guide was like "oh my its our lucky day" and he told us that they were feeding on lobster that had been captured and the dolphins turned over the crate. I didnt get to swim with them but i was lucky enough to see them!






Ali anh waatta noh mix. This is Kriole for "Oil and Water NO Mix"... belize advertising for conservation of their reef.

No comments:

Post a Comment