Sunday, January 8, 2012

Two Ohh One Two

Here's to another year.
If 2012 is just as amazing as 2011...
then I will have to count my blessings twice.
This year has held so many wonderful memories and opportunities.

Meeting Celebrities at Sundance FIlm Festival.

Getting Engaged.


We graduated from BYU.


 My trip to Cabo.


Rob to Europe.


Rob to Cambodia/ Hong Kong/ Singapore.



Married&Madly in Love.


Us to Aruba.




 We bought a house.


SDM at UNLV



 First Holiday Season Together.


I've never been one to make new year resolutions, but to those of you who do good luck. Im more of a look at all the things we've achieved this past year kind of girl. It makes for happier memories. I love the idea of a fresh start and new goals, but I think I will start small. Make achievable goals each month. Wish me luck! Rob and I look forward for all the new things we will encounter this year! May we all have joy and success this year! Happy 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment