Sunday, July 29, 2012

endless summer

Summer 2012 has officially begun. And it has been unforgettable. Seeing as to how this post is a little behind, I am really sorry. Give me a break... Ive been busy enjoying my summer, of course. So this post is dedicated to the way we started the summer. Cause when its all said and done we will have been to San Diego, Vancouver BC, Dallas, Las Vegas oh wait, we live here and St. George. Get ready you're not gonna know what hit ya.
So our nearest dearest friends Tim and Rachel invited us down 
to spend a few days at a condo. 
On the beach.
 In San Diego. 
Well we couldn't turn them down.

Or the free tickets to Sea World thanks to my wonderful brother tyler and his wife jessica.



work it shamu.

my favs... the dolphins.

 Then we went to little Italy and enjoyed some divine cuisine.


 Rob even enjoyed the cold ocean water until he face-planted on the ocean floor.

 Then I got to meet up with a highschool best friend who hooked us up with tickets to the padres game. (thanks ali!)


 Probably the BEST mexican food in san di... los cuatros milpas. Look it up. find it. do it. remember to bring cash. and dont let the pigeons scare you.
 Lastly we indulged in a little bit of fine cocoa with salted caramel.


Thank you to Tim and Rach for this amazing week. Glad we got to do a couples retreat before little Cordelia came into the world! Next time it will be the 5 of us.

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh out loud several times. First I laughed at the "work it shamu" and then about Rob face planting. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete